UPA Govt's Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA)
New Delhi: June 8, 2004
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has been constituted with the Prime Minister, Dr Manmohan Singh, as Chairman. The members of the Committee will be as follows:
1. Pranab Mukherjee, Minister of Defence
2. Sharad Pawar, Minister of Agriculture; Food & Civil Supplies;
Consumer Affairs & Public Distribution.
3. Lalu Prasad, Minister of Railways
4. Ram Vilas Paswan, Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers; Steel
5. P. Chidambaram, Minister of Finance
6. T.R. Baalu, Minister of Road Transport & Highways; Shipping
7. Kamal Nath, Minister of Commerce & Industry
8. P.M. Sayeed, Minister of Power
9. Raghuvansh Prasad Singh, Minister of Rural Development
10.Dayanidhi Maran, Minister of Communications & IT.
The Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission shall be the Special Invitee.